Monday, March 13, 2006

Nothing Important

I figured out how to delete the comments. I turns out that my internet firewall was preventing the little trash can from showing up. The 'Help' section really does help!
---------------------
Nothing new going on. GMK's gotten a little better with her drooling. It's so fun to see her character develop and see her actually express her likes and dislikes. Well, ok, sometimes it's not that fun... like when I'm trying to get a fresh diaper on and she feels like crawling away flashing me her bare bottom. Today I was giving her some yogurt and I guess she was full because she actually gave me 'the hand' and turned her face away. And I was so proud of her last night because we had a couples fellowship at our house and she was so good! Even when I put her down to go to sleep- not even a whimper!

I'm so tired but I can't go to sleep yet because our sheets are in the dryer... we have spare sheets, but I like the ones in the dryer because they fit the bed so much better. It makes such a difference when you don't have to fight with your fitted sheets while trying to get them over the mattress corners. KCK is watching the World Baseball Classic. Korea vs. Mexico. Korea's hats are so ugly!
Oh, I think the dryer's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment