Friday, March 10, 2006

Comments

OMG... I don't know how to delete comments! I thought I had to go to enable Comment Moderation, but that's something entirely different. AM showed me how to do it, but I either forgot or it doesn't work on my computer for some reason. I can't believe I used to help people with their computer problems!

---------------------

I think GMK is actually starting to sign! At first I thought she might be just mimicking me. But this morning, I said "more O's?" with their appropriate signs and she put her hands together and looked over at the Cheerios box. Muah hah hah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go GMK! hope LYK learns his soon!

yellowinter said...

there should be a little trashcan at the bottom of the comment. you should just be able to click on that it will direct you. hmmmm...
way to go, GMK!!! :)

Post a Comment