Friday, April 07, 2006

Not-so-munchy

GMK and I just got back from Philly where I thought I'd have a relaxing week of sleeping in and going shopping. 'Lo and behold, however, it happened to coincide with the week my sister was putting together her wedding invitations. Let's just say I made enemies with Michael's employees and made good friends with the Kinkos papercutter. Last night, we were stuffing envelopes until midnight. Note to future brides: Alphabetize!
I did get a little shopping in and bought a pair of shoes. They are the most comfortable 3-inch stacked loafers I've ever worn. Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks so because I was at a birthday party for our good friend's daughter and one of her little boy cousins (he looked about 4 years old) found them and started wearing them around the house. Happy birthday J!
Something random I noticed while in Philly was that I eat alot more than I used to. My mother will give me the same amount of food that I suppose she's accustomed to giving me during meals- and it even looks like the normal amount to me- but after polishing off everything in front of me, I'm still hungry... not just munchy-hungry, but "I can eat another meal" hungry. I knew that nursing could do that to you, but I didn't realize to what extent!

KCK is away in Vegas where, I have been told, he lost alot of money. Bad daddy! Very bad! Whatever happens in Vegas certainly does not stay there. Hopefully, he will not mind the public reprimand so that others can learn from our mistakes :\ Next time, I am confiscating the ATM card.

No comments:

Post a Comment