Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yellow

Not much going on these days. GMK has been a little cranky because she's got a runny nose and was sleep-deprived on Sunday. She's been screaming at the top of her lungs when I put her in the car... not all the time, but enough to make me not want to go anywhere. She's been very mobile- she can turn corners now while holding onto furniture. Yesterday, she climbed a flight of stairs (I was behind her the whole time, of course.)
I've been busy trying to get our bathroom done. Yes, I know, it's been a couple months now! Our toilet (the one we had to exchange once already) came without a flusher handle and when the handle finally came in the mail, KCK realized that the toilet was actually broken. So we have to call the plumber yet again- I'm so sick of giving that guy money. I ordered our vanity the other day. I want a granite top, but I realized yesterday how much they are... I need to look around and make sure I'm getting a decent deal. Uy. We also changed our mind about the wall color. I started painting it yellow, but it's way too bright and hokey-looking. Anyone need a gallon of yellow paint? I might get them to lighten it up and maybe use it in our master bath. Anyway, the downstairs bathroom will be a light, light blue... I just need to figure out how to get the spongy thing off the roller. I think it's stuck.
So much for trying to do everything myself! Next time, I'm hiring a contractor.

1 comment:

RBK said...

The bathroom may or may not be done, but we are still up for company!

Post a Comment