Tidbits of my life- for those who miss me, know me, want to know me, or all of the above.
Monday, May 22, 2006
little boy in a pink dress
GMK got her first haircut yesterday. I don't know what suddenly possessed KCK to grab the scissors and start cutting, but I should have known better. I admit she needed a trim at the least... which is what I thought he was going to do when he announced his intent to cut her hair. Poor GMK thought she was just going to take a bath- little did she know she would come out of the tub with a boycut. I'm going to have to put her in her more girly outfits for the next few weeks when we go out in public. We went to go get her hair evened out today at a children's hairdresser. She started wailing and flailing as soon as her little bottom hit the chair. I felt bad for both the hairdresser and GMK, but what can you do? She calmed down after I let her rest her head against me... which only made things a little more tough for the hairdresser. Anyway, it still looks funny. I just keep telling GMK (and myself) "Don't worry, it'll grow back."
1 comment:
Oh, Dan can totally relate to you. Nathan hates getting his haircut too. As soon as he hears those clippers, he starts freaking out. I'm sure she still looks cute!
Post a Comment