Thursday, June 15, 2006

Piggy's Back



I am pleased to announce that GMK is back to her old ways of eating everything in sight. She was quite the little piggy this week- I think she's catching up from when her teeth were hurting.

----------------------

I watched the newer version of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" this week. I thought Johnny Depp was great as Willy Wonka- he's a pretty good actor. And the little boy from Neverland was great, too. The oompaloompa guy was hysterical, too. It's amazing how they used just one guy for all the oompaloompas. I liked this version much more than the old version. My older sister loved that movie when we were younger and I couldn't watch all of it because I thought it was scary. The boy getting sucked up by the chocolate pipe and the girl turning into a blueberry and having to get the juice squeezed out of her freaked me out. I guess I didn't have much of a sense of humor as a child.

6 comments:

Beannie's Log said...

How cute!!

Yeah, I liked that movie too. I vaguely remember the old version, but I do remember it was kind of boring. I agree, Johnny Depp is a good actor. That oompaloompa was pretty funny...I remember that actor in an old X-Files episdoe (he played a pretty freaky role). I liked watching how they created those scenes with him. Pretty amazing what technology can do.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. gmk is growing up SO ADORABLE!!! these pictures put such a smile on my face. hope you and kc are doing well!

-mia :)

yellowinter said...

awwwww~~~~
i love these pix. you had it all ready, eh? with the whole "oink" nappy and all? GMK, you're not a piggy at all, just have cute little cheeks that i just want to kiss! bbo-bbo~

Anonymous said...

love her cheeky smile! so cute.

i've been meaning to watch that movie, but hadn't heard much about it. shall pick it up one of these days.

younghotelier said...

Adorable pictures..guess GMK is all healed up from last accident.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad gmk is doing much better since I saw her last. :) She's so cute in her pictures!
Depp is awesome.. I wish he would win an award because he's really talented and I can't wait to see Pirates of the Caribbean which comes out on July 7.
Just saw Underworld Evolution on DVD, I missed it in the theaters, and screamed a lot!
Hope all is well with the fam!

Post a Comment