Monday, July 31, 2006

1 Week

We're back from hanging out at GMK's grandparent's house. We went for a fun dip in the pool... which totally wiped her out because she's been napping for the past 3 hours! We're off to the other set of grandparent's house tomorrow where she will spend more than a week while mommy & daddy go off to Vail. I'm nervous about it because we've never left her anywhere before. But, I'm sure she'll be fine- and if she isn't... well, she won't remember, right? It's a whole week! Ack! I'm not sure I'll be OK.


Here's a picture of me and hubs in Vail 2 years ago. Isn't it gorgeous? I was pregnant at the time- somehow those pants are tighter now than they were then. hm....

1 comment:

Beannie's Log said...

You sure you're pregnant there??!!! I can't even tell!!

Post a Comment