Monday, July 31, 2006

Die die die!!!!!

The exterminator is coming again today. The exterminator woman I spoke to on the phone was incredulous when I told her that we still had fleas. Do you think I want to maniacally clean my house again and have to leave for 4 hours to escape fumes? Meanwhile, hubs and I have been suffering from flea bites... not very fun. We've discovered Aveeno's hydrocortisone cream works better than the rest for some reason.... hubby likes it because it isn't greasy. There's my consumer product plug for the day.

Speaking of consumer products.... I have the Swiffer Wetjet and have been using it for the occasional mini-cleaning. I used it yesterday to go over my floors after hubby vaccumed, but I realized (for probably the 5th time) that it really doesn't do much. It couldn't get the smallest spot off my kitchen floor. It's useful for picking up dust, I guess, but really a disappointing product.

2 comments:

Beannie's Log said...

Yes, unfortunately sometimes the old "Ah jum ma" style still works the best to get those hard small spots (getting down on your hands and knees)!

yellowinter said...

i hope it works this time. go away, fleas!!!!

Post a Comment