
My older sister's 30th birthday was yesterday (she's on the left- aren't my sisters beautiful?.) She recently moved to a new town and is busy unpacking and getting her new home in order. Hopefully, she got to celebrate her birthday with atleast her hubs. A little about my sister, JK: she is very flexible due to her yoga practice. She is a talented writer. She is more fashionable than me, I begrudgingly admit... or maybe it's that she doesn't mind spending the money to be considered "fashionable" (I'm cheap.) She is a great cook- her food is always caterer-quality. She is fun to hang out with, the type of person that likes to laugh, so you feel like the funniest, wittiest person alive. She loves to sing along to oldies playing over the speakers in the grocery store, restaurants, and shopping malls. I miss my big sis!
3 comments:
they do look gorgeous~ hope she's settling into the new city and married life well. many exciting changes...
she must know about the city church in sf. right? hope she'll find a home and a family away from family soon.
Lovely picture! I always wanted a sister too. You're all so close...(wistfully sighing)
aww, happy belated to your sis. i know this is cliche, but oh my you and june look so much alike. : )
Post a Comment