Today we went to our classes called "Sprouts." It's for 12-14 month old children and their caregivers. Only 3 pairs showed up today so I thought GMK would be OK, but nope! she clung to me as if I were going to vanish at any second. Actually, she probably did think I was going to just drop her off and leave her there like I used to do at the gym. After about 15 minutes, she actually let go of my shirt. Then after another 15 minutes she got comfortable enough to pick up one of the toys. We played with stickers today, and found that GMK has great motor control. She would peel those stickers off with ease and then put them on her shirt. Her little fingers can do wonders! Too bad it doesn't translate to her walking skills. She's actually been into climbing things lately. It scares me to death, but she insists upon climbing ontop of anything she can wiggle her little body onto. Then she claps for herself.


3 comments:
How cute! Yeah, Nathan has been walking around naked all summer (of course with this diaper on). I can just picture her cute little fingers peeling of the stickers. Isn't it funny how kids figure things out on their own?!!
Seriously no need to rush her in walking. Nathan didn't walk until almost 16 months....when she's ready, it'll happen.
she's getting cuter and cuter... miss you guys...
i can almost hear her saying "ye~h" as she claps. :) so cute~
you should just wear a bikini around the house. ;)
Post a Comment