Thursday, September 21, 2006

Grey Disappointment

OK, so it's just a television show. But how disappointing! I don't even know what I was expecting... maybe some resolution to everyone's incredible (and I do mean "not believable") drama? Why can't McDreamy just go be a good hubs and make nice with Addie? Horrible man!

My own hubs is off to Malaysia tomorrow. Uy. Please pray for a safe and fruitful trip for him. I spent some time over the past couple days getting together what I like to call his "pharmacological stash"- pain killers, antihistamines, anti-diarrheal, antacids, anti-everything under the sun (oh, that too... sunscreen.) Hopefully, he won't need any of it. Don't drink the water hubs! I wonder if the spinach is OK to eat there. Hm....

6 comments:

younghotelier said...

Hey got your response card! We will definitely miss you. Wanted Silas to meet KC for the longest time...hopefully they wiill soon!

Allie said...

Over the summer, I've been watching some episodes of Grey. It's quite comical. So, the premiere not so good.

Hope KC has a safe trip to Malyasia. Hope he doesn't need any of those drugs, you packed for him.

yellowinter said...

malaysia... boy. maybe i can come and visit you next week. c's been home this week for vacation and has been driving me up the wall with all his cleaning and organizing, trying to get our finances in order. i suppose this is HIS way of nesting. ;) i'm looking forward to his being back at work. ;p
grey's... yeah, i thought there would be more. i agree that much of their storyline is "not believable." what the heck? plague? shouldn't the whole hospital be quarantined? after the word "plague" was spoken, c immediately got up and left the room. :) in any case, i'll still be watching though...

jwk said...

SK and i will be praying for KCK. make sure GMK says "amen" before eating for her daddy!

Beannie's Log said...

Yeah, I was disappointed with the premiere. The plague part was a bit boring. You know now that McDreamy picks Grey, she's going to drag it out all season if she wants him or not. Ugh, after watching 24, this show moves so slow!

vivian said...

pooor kck.. those who fear it face it the hardest. but i'll def pray for a fruitful trip. tell him to make sure to wash his fruit too!!

oh.. and yes.. greys was a bit of a disappointment. but did you see 6 degrees??? that might end up being a good one..

Post a Comment