Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Boo!

One of GMK's favorite past-times at grandma's house...
(Turn up the volume to listen in.)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

9 comments:

jwk said...

i was just going to write you and tell you to post more pictures! i miss GMK! she's so funny w/ her singing! i guess she's not afraid of the dark?

Anonymous said...

so cute! can't believe she's in there waiting patiently to "boo" you!:)

Anonymous said...

that was me, JL. I can't seem to leave comments properly.

Annibelle said...

Haha... she's so CUTE and FUNNY!!! I love how she says "ow" to herself as she tries to close the cabinet doors.

Hope she's feeling better!

Allie said...

Too cute!! I love her little singing. How she closes those doors on her own and everytime her little hand gets inbetween the doors... she lets out a cute little, "ow". "ow" "ow" So cute.

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a cute smile when she opens the door. I love her singing voice!

Ihna (I don't know why blogger is not letting me sign in as me when I post a comment)

jwk said...

my co-worker thinks you should submit this into "America's funniest home videos" or something like that.

yellowinter said...

yes, she's definitely going to be a singer, just like her mommy. i echo others who liked her "ow"s. :) so cool to see how she's becoming her own person...

-yellowinter

vivian said...

aahhahaha!!! it makes me so happy when gabriella sings. i need to come visit SOON!!!

Post a Comment