Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Brand New Year

I was never one for resolutions or reflection... so I don't have any and I won't.

The holidays were a blur. I feel like I ate 24/7 for 14 days straight. The holiday eating always start on my birthday and doesn't stop until all the chocolate is gone (usually around the first week of January.) I swear I'll start exercising again tomorrow!

We did have a good time with my family and some friends. GMK got incredibly spoiled with gifts. And she developed this whining and fake-crying habit that will hopefully stop this week now that she doesn't have her grandparents around to cater to her every whim.


GMK also got really attached to my parents' dog. M spends alot of the day in the laundry room because she gets a little hyper, and I'm allergic. We also weren't sure how she'd be with GMK. She was fine except for when she'd steal GMK's string cheese, or when GMK tried to steal M's chew toy. Anyway, it was GMK's mission all week to free the dog from the laundry room.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want a shearling jean jacket just like G. cutie.

Allie said...

So cute!! Don't be too hard on GMK. It's not her fault she's too cute and she gets spoiled. :)

Happy New Year!!

so when are you coming down again? he he he

jwk said...

ohhhh.... i don't know if i would have been able to resist GMK's tears -- fake or not. if i were there, i probably would have contributed to the GMK spoil-fest.

Jin C said...

Your parents got a dog?!

Beannie's Log said...

I love that fake crying pic!! So cute!!

I know what you mean about eating 24/7 around the holidays. All of our family's birthdays are in December and January too (my mom, sister, Nathan, hubby, brother in law, niece and myself). It's a food fest for 2 months!

yellowinter said...

jin, get with the program. ;p the dog is over six years old. right? i remember when she(?) was just a pup.

i wish i could see that cute little fake cry. :) kids and dogs, it does look so great. c's dream. :)

vivian said...

i miss gmk!!!! though that crying picture is both painful and hilarious.

what's up with this shearling craze? and the ivy cap craze?? even little gmk is up on the latest fashions!

Post a Comment