
I just got my pressure cooker in the mail today and made my first batch of mixed grain rice. I can't wait to try different recipes with the pressure cooker. Woo hoo! I also got some Korean food ingredient staples in the mail... like sesame oil. It came protected with bubble wrap which I let GMK play with. It was so funny watching her try to jump up and down on the bubbles to make them pop. She hasn't figured out how to get any air when she "jumps," so it wasn't really effective. But every once in a while her heel would hit a bubble just right and she'd laugh hysterically after the "pop."
5 comments:
i like GMK's new ride! although, it's a lot bigger (or maybe she's just a lot smaller) than i imagined... bubble wrap IS a lot of fun. can't wait to see you guys in February!
yum.. i LOVE that rice!!! and i LOVE sesame oil!!!
i can imagine gmk laughing hysterically after getting some 'pops'. i wonder what goes through that little mind of hers..
How cute and adorable! She's getting to be a big girl now! Isn't it fun watching your kids laugh hysterically?!!
dude, where are you ordering these things from? you must share. oh, little GMK in a tricycle? how time flies. i can still remember meeting her for the first time at the hospital...
eemo's are the greatest. :)
i LOVE...repeat LOVE my pressure cooker. it's seriously one of the best things for a busy mom.
Post a Comment