Sunday, February 25, 2007

Goodbye Kitchen

Happy Birthday to my lil' sister.... She thinks she's getting old, but she's soooooo not. We gave her a personal training package at her gym. We weren't trying to hint at anything... I just knew that she had been considering it. I think everyone should try personal training- it makes you realize how much you can really push yourself, and it really does change the shape of your body.

On another note.
Demolition on our kitchen is supposed to start this Tuesday. I'm busy making and freezing food to eat for a month. I'm not looking forward to eating off of paper plates for the next few weeks, and washing stuff in the bathroom sink. Ugh. However, I'm really looking forward to a new kitchen. I can't wait to post before and after pics. I can do my own personal "BHG" article!
I started wrapping up some dishes in newspaper and bubblewrap. GMK, of course, finds the bubblewrap, unwraps the glasses, and tries to pop the bubbles.

The other day, daddy taught GMK how to blow raspberries on mommy. So now any chance she gets, she places her little mouth on my exposed skin and blows fart-sounds. It cracks her up. It cracks daddy up, too.

6 comments:

Annibelle said...

Oooh... so you guys are finally doing it? I'm SO curious as to what the design/layout looks like... I guess I'll just have to come up for another visit and help christen it!

P.S. I know EXACTLY how your sis, L, feels!

jl said...

oh my, PL showed ASL how to blow raspberries recently. It drives me crazy but it's so cute. She loves it!

Allie said...

Yeah!! Finally!! a New kitchen. DOn't forget the before and after pictures. I'm so jealous. Can't wait to see the finish product.

Hey, show us a clip of GMK blowing raspberries. I want to see. :)

vivian said...

looking forward to seeing the finished product. be sure to tell gmk every day that i'll be coming to visit when the kitchen is done!

jwk said...

heh heh heh... i love it. she's such a cutie!

Jin C said...

thanks for your prayers!

Post a Comment