Thursday, April 19, 2007

Goodtimes


Last weekend, my dear friend visited. I like my friends who visit just for the sake of hanging out. hint hint.
We went to the new contemporary art museum, which was super cool. I'm not much of a museum person, and this was just the right size to take in just the right amount of art. All museums should be that way. GMK wasn't too into it, however, and we struggled to keep her in the stroller. She did enjoy lunch at the museum cafe, though!

We also went furniture shopping. Poor VP had a working weekend. She was paid in food and GMK-time. We picked out our new kitchen table, which took way too long. And we picked our new mattress which arrived this morning. My back has been killing me and we think our mattress was partly to blame.

All in all, it was good to hang out with an old friend.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Glad it was a good time. I can't wait to come visit you in Boston, again. Love just hanging with you guys.

AW!! what happened over the weekend?! Sending you hugs and kisses...

jwk said...

that is a v. cool museum! great picture. gmk is looking more and more like you everyday...

Jin C said...

Get a tempurpedic! I heard they're good. Both you and hubby can adjust firmness to your own personal settings.

Post a Comment