Just got back from our family vacation, and I feel like I need a vacation just from the traveling! The whole family is jet-lagged, including GMK, who is going to bed at 10 or 11 and waking up at 6:30. Uy. But the vacation was fun. We got to spend time with my side of the family, including my bundle-of-chubbs niece who smiles and laughs so easily she makes you feel like the funniest person in the world. Totally like her mommy in that way. Oh, I miss everyone already!
3 comments:
oh, where did you go? GMK looks sooo cute! i miss her. she is looking more and more like a little girl now. no more baby.
oh, and e... she is so cute~
I was wondering... you seemed so quiet. Gotta call you and catch up. G does look so grown up. They grow up sooooooo fast. And E is so adorable with her rolls.
Where did you go? The background of G's pic is gorgeous...intriguing little triangle mtn/island. Indonesia? Hawaii? Thailand? Wherever you went, it makes me wish we had another holiday coming up.
Post a Comment