Tidbits of my life- for those who miss me, know me, want to know me, or all of the above.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Jetlag
I forgot to mention where we were last week. Cannon Beach, Oregon. Yeah, yeah. It's only 3 hours time difference. But I am seriously jet-lagged! So is GMK. It didn't help that there was sibling-pressure to stay up until 2:30 playing Trivial Pursuit. For those that are time-zone challenged, that's 5:30 EST!!!! I hate Trivial Pursuit, by the way. We played guys v. girls. My sister, J, kicks butt. I road her coat-tails the whole time. Anyway, it is absolutely beautiful on the coast of Oregon. The water was freezing, but we're not a "swim in the ocean" kind of family so that was just fine with us. Here's a picture of Haystack Rock at sunset (the 2nd largest monolith in the world, for your trivia enjoyment.)
4 comments:
omg. did you take that picture yourself? gorgeous! 3 hours is a lot, esp when you have a child, i'm sure.
and thanks for the clarification for the time. i am seriously time-zone challenged.
i'm SOOOO jealous! i wanted to see the oregon coast this summer, but finances and job didn't permit.
LOVE the photo! way to go, ansel!
Beautiful pic! I'm dying to go to the West Coast, but the time zone difference with a child is stopping me...it's hard enough for adults to adjust!
HOw beautiful! Wish I was there for the TP game even though I'm horrible at it. Miss playing games with you and KC. HOpe to visit you guys soon.
Post a Comment