There are some mornings when I'd really like to sell my kid. I've had two in a row. Between waking up at 5 and 5:30, spilling rice all over the kitchen, spilling cheerios all over the family room, spilling yogurt on the ottoman because she tried to eat it with an ice cream scoop, and whining about not getting dessert after breakfast.... I really just want to lock her up and put in some ear plugs.
I love her, I do! It's just hard sometimes to remember why I chose this life.
6 comments:
I had to laugh at the idea of locking her up...I've wanted to do that before, but instead, I just locked myself in the bathroom with a walkman/ipod and literally tried to go to my "happy place" for 5-7 min. It actually worked half the time! I send you a hug over the computer air: *hug*
hahahha... I'm not the only one!! I love my kids but sometimes I think... all the fun things I could do if I was kid free.
I can understand, but I think hubby can empathize more with you since he stays home. I came home one day and after much frustration and N being very cranky/throwing tantrums, he wanted to give him away too. But they're all fleating moments...especially when N gives his cute smile & laugh, it just melts everything away. Big hugs to you as well!
Wow, 5:00AM?!! I thought 7:00 was too early for me...
yes!! i forgot to tell you.. she cried b/c i had peeled her eggs for her and then in her drunken master walk, stepped on her egg dish and the egg shells went flying everywhere (if you find shells under the sofa.. that's what happened) and then she opened the freezer door and got her ice cream 'scooper' and begged for dessert after the egg fiasco. but she was actually GOOD! and when i said no, dessert is only for after lunch and after dinner, she put the scooper away. such an ANGELLLL... :)
oh my.... i can't even imagine. hearing these stories only makes me scared for a year and half from now when ESK is the same age! hang in there!
yeah, it does scare me too, esp as GMK was such a good girl. and she still is, just going through some moments.
eating yogurt with ice cream scoop, eh? how funny.
Post a Comment