Then, we headed down to Philly for the week to hang out with my side of the family. She was spoiled silly with gifts from all of her relatives... mostly clothes- a girl can't have too many outfits, I suppose. Most of all, she had fun hanging out with family. She loves her extended family because they actually play with her vs. disciplining her.
Here she is on Christmas morning playing playing peekaboo in her favorite cabinet.
I didn't want to let Christmas go by without trying to teach her that the holiday is actually for Jesus' birth. So every once in a while, I'd tell her that it's Jesus' birthday. I think it sank in a little bit because she broke out in a rendition of Happy Birthday to Jesus a couple times.
5 comments:
Aw, too cute.
Yeah, it's good for all of us to remember that Christmas is a celebration of the Savior.
You're such a good mommy! ;)
Can she still fit into the cabinet? She's so cute!!
she was so good at singing Happy Birthday. i especially loved how she always remembered to blow out the candles and cut the cake afterwards. ha ha ha... such a character!
too bad i missed the opportunity to hear this performance. :( she is such a cutie~ i wonder what her sister is going to be like.
Happy New Year~
B - she's growing up to be such a pretty girl. Hope you and the fam are well. G
Post a Comment