Friday, April 04, 2008

Thankful

I'm so thankful for...
... a husband who cares enough to stay up late to get the baby to sleep by bouncing up and down on our big green exercise ball.
... friends who most generously come over with meals that last for days so that I probably won't have to cook for another month.
... my first born daughter, who even while jealous of the time mommy spends with little sister, always comes over to give both of us a kiss.
... God, who is gracious enough to give me no more than I can handle.


And just for fun...



6 comments:

vivian said...

awesome.

Betty said...

:D I hope that the gummy worms will last you all month.

jwk said...

ha ha ha.... love those pics. that's a good exercise. i'll have to give it a try when i'm feeling cranky.

Allie said...

lol: so funny.

ekang said...

awhhh...so much to be thankful for. LOVE the shots of KCK and GMK.

yellowinter said...

thankful that you shared these moments, the pictures and the thanksgiving. hope to see you soon and hang out longer. i will continue to pray for more sleep for all of you.

Post a Comment