GMK then started whining, "Don't drink it all! Don't drink it all!" to the baby. Of course AJK wolfed that thing down and GMK went into hysterics.
Now, I wouldn't mind giving her a little taste... but I'm seriously afraid that she'll really like it and want more. Whenever she sees AJK with a bottle of pumped milk, she wants to have it. To appease her yesterday, I gave GMK a bottle of watered down cow's milk. I thought that would end her curiosity because how yummy is watered down milk, right? But no. This morning she saw me pumping again and she wanted to try it. Maybe she knew that yesterday's bottle was a fake? Pumping milk is such a pain, I'm really not going to waste any on a toddler who doesn't need it. Am I being mean?
Several friends have been on my case about sending/posting more pictures. I'd usually readily comply, but we got this new-fangled camera that doesn't play nicely with the software that I'm used to. I need to figure it out first. Patience, people. Also, who has time to take pictures of their 2nd born? ha ha ha... just kidding... er, sort of.
7 comments:
kekekeke...I was picturing G wanting the baby's milk straight from the source. :) Now that would be awkward. Is A really laughing in that picture? SO CUTE! And very precocious.
Ugh, so not looking forward to pumping again. How funny that G wants the bottle and milk too....I hope N doesn't get that way..probably not since he only got breastmilk for 4 months and he just drank whatever we gave him. And no, you're not being mean by not giving G any. Seriously, I know how precious breastmilk is (I was only able to get out 1.5 oz at a time) and your baby needs as much as she can!
That is such a cute picture!
And yes, I agree with you about Paula! I'm so tired of her saying how everybody does such a great job. And some nights, I swear she's on something bcs she's just not coherent!
oh, RBK... she is sooooo beautiful! look how clear her skin and def precocious with that smile... so sweet. betty, betty. she's so funny, but i must admit that that is what i thought GMK was wanting too. ;) and NO to your question about being mean. every drop felt like gold to me. as hard as breastfeeding was, pumping was REALLY hard too...
hi becky! I didn't realize you had a blog. thanks for posting in my comments. what a beautiful smile and picture of your second. That's funny about the mommy's milk. Noah never did ask to try it, but then again, I didn't pump much.
i'm excited to catch up on your life and read your blog!!
robyn
i wonder what gmk would do if you straight up told her that it's only for ajk. scarring for life, maybe.
ajk is beautiful! can't wait to see her!
hee hee! little AJK is so beautiful! can't wait to meet her too! she definitely looks like KCK there.
ohh!! she is beautiful, rbk! i love this picture... it's like she's having a happy dream, about baby's milk.
congratulations, and praise God for your uneventful labor! :)
Post a Comment