Mom is gone and KCK has gone back to work. So far, my day is going OK. GMK was only 20 minutes late for school. I need to time things a little better.
My sister visited for the weekend and brought GMK a gargantuan Easter basket. I think she was subconsciously making up for all the Easter baskets we never got as kids, because this thing was ridiculously big... even for an adult, let alone a 2 year old. GMK thought she was in heaven, and she's got bigger cheeks (just from the weekend alone) to prove it. I ended up hiding half of the candy, and the adults ate alot of it.
AJK has been sleeping pretty well at night. Just a couple feedings 3 or 4 hours apart. I still feel so tired during the day, though. I need to get used to this sleep deprivation.
2 comments:
gosh, RBK, i'm sending up a prayer for you, all of you right now. i remember how i used to pray to God to let me survive until the next feeding, and then the next... and that was just with one... may He give You strength to endure, and even joy and hope in the midst of it all. oh, how i wish i could just take gmk away for few hours to play with N for you... soon...
O gosh, the sleep deprivation...I'm praying for you! More pictures! (I'm very demanding) As if you didn't have anything more important to do than upload and upload and upload.
Post a Comment