Here's a picture of our munchkin #2. She doesn't always have her tongue out like that, of course. She looks alot like her older sister did as an infant, minus the KCK nose. So far, my mother says that she's an easy baby. I'm finding that hard to swallow because I'm so incredibly sleep-deprived. I couldn't imagine going through this without my mother here, who graciously gives me a reprieve in the middle of the night to get a couple hours of sleep. For whatever reason, this baby is so much more awake, which translates to hungry, throughout the night. She sleeps all day.
Tidbits of my life- for those who miss me, know me, want to know me, or all of the above.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Sleeeeeeeeep
Here's a picture of our munchkin #2. She doesn't always have her tongue out like that, of course. She looks alot like her older sister did as an infant, minus the KCK nose. So far, my mother says that she's an easy baby. I'm finding that hard to swallow because I'm so incredibly sleep-deprived. I couldn't imagine going through this without my mother here, who graciously gives me a reprieve in the middle of the night to get a couple hours of sleep. For whatever reason, this baby is so much more awake, which translates to hungry, throughout the night. She sleeps all day.
8 comments:
She's beautiful!!!! What a cute picture with her little tongue sticking out. Congrats! - Liz A.
She's Beautiful!!!!!! She does look a lot like GMK when she was an infant. UGH!! I don't miss those sleep deprived nights... I feel like I haven't gotten a good nights rest in a looooooooooooong time. It's awesome that your mom can help. Mothers are such a blessing. It'll get easier. (hug and kiss)
oy. i remember the first three months were very sleep deprived. ESK was totally nocturnal AND M said the same thing about ESK! it will get better though. but what a cutie! look at that little tongue and lips! hee hee!
Very cute!! Ugh, not looking forward to those sleepless nights! I'm so glad Dan will be home with me when my time comes. I don't know how some mothers do it on their own with other children in the beginning.
Are you going to tell us her name?!! :)
:)
i gotta come visit you guys soon!
Ah, look at that little puddum!!!
(haha... working in a Jewish establishment seems to be rubbing off on me!)
I want to stick her in my pocket, she's so cute!
oh, she is precious, RBK! she does look a lot like her sister. i can't wait to meet her and hold her. we'll get to do a lot more of that come this summer. ;)
will def pray that her sleep cycle reverses itself soon.
what a beauty! can't wait to see pics of her with her eyes open. awhh, i remember that sleep deprivation! i hope you get some more rest, soon.
Post a Comment