I have bloggers-block. For the life of me, I have nothing to type about. My apologies to those who read faithfully and are bored of the same stinkin' pictures.
But for the sake of having a recent post, here is some randomness:
- I am a little worried about the alarming number of gray hairs that I am finding on my head. I've stopped plucking them because I truly believe that they come back with their friends later... which is why I have a little colony on the top of my head. And, who knows, I could have little colonies all over my head but I can only see the top of my head in the mirror. I wonder when my mother started to color her hair.
I asked KCK what he thinks of me starting to cover my grays, and he said that he likes the idea of me "growing old gracefully." But then the next day, I actually showed him the gray hairs and the look on his face said enough.
- I am more than annoyed that I am paying for someone's stupidity in buying a house he cannot afford. Oh, and that we have to see more of those ugly, nonfunctional cars coming out of Detroit. I want a share of this bailout- for the money I lost in my IRA.
- We just got built in bookshelves in our living room. We like them, but I'm doubting that we have enough books in the house to fill them. I think I'll be taking a trip to Barnes & Noble soon.
- Yesterday, AJK got the bookshelf contractor's attention by saying "ey! ey! ey!" and then proceeded to blow him a few kisses. It looks like we have another little flirt on our hands. (The first one being GMK- just to clarify.)
7 comments:
i like the pictures & i thought you were the family flirt! jk!! i love that AJK is blowing kisses! i bet if KCK ever grew his hair out longer than .5mm, he would find some gray hairs himself. and i agree with you on that second point -- american cars are Ugly (note capitalized U).
yes, i totally agree with you on point two. i hate that these huge corporations were making gazillions of dollars and now are being ´bailed out´. they must not have done a good job to have run their multi billion dollar companies into the ground. but then again, i don´t want to think about the alternatives.. not anymore. just FIX IT i say. but the people i really feel bad for are all the older folk who were counting on that money. but then again, that is the nature of the market. it just sucks.
anyways, i on the other hand am sick and tired of roommates and their shinanigans. if you are 31 and you hear the phrase ´get it together´, you are a loser.
i feel your gray pain as i face the very same myself...always in the same most-visible place on the top of my head for the world to see. i used to yank them out, and gave in this last time to yank them out again. i resisted for a time, but i just couldn't bring myself to "age gracefully".
as for AK's flirty tendencies...um, that would be KCK, right?!
hehe, AJK, wow! and your clarification was quite hilarious. i would have for sure thought that it was the mama. ;p (j/k)
as for the gray hair, i've been wondering the same thing. when do i go and pay for that coloring job? i keep asking C to take out my white hair, but he keeps refusing! don't know what THAT's about! he also believe that if you take one, then two or more will grow out in the same place. but really... hey, at least you're taller than i am so that less number of people can look over the top of your head. ;p
thank you again for joining us on sunday. i felt bad that GMK was the only big girl there, but was so glad to have you there. :)
hm.. i've been thinking about the grey hair thing. i say color them right away until you have enough to flaunt them. then you will look super chic. we're women after all. not everyone has to know our business until we're ready to disclose.. if ever we decide to disclose.
I've never noticed any gray hair on you! All I've ever noticed is that you have beautiful shiny long black perfect hair! Seriously. And if and when that time comes for me, dye dye dye. :D
I'm all about yanking them out! I remember pulling out my parent's grey hairs when I was little..it got to the point where it was too many, so they stopped asking us and now my mom dyes it...my dad refuses to dye his hair. When I start getting grey hairs, i'm going to ask Nathan to pull mine out...for some reason, he loves playing with my hair and making me "pretty". :)
Haha, the bailout...what a joke. Don't get me started on that.
Post a Comment