Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crane

A couple days ago, I was having a conversation with GMK about the movie Kungfu Panda.
GMK: My favorite is Crane.
Me: Oh, really? Crane? Why? What do you like about him?
GMK: Because he has the best moves. Like this... Ha-ya! [kick] [bum-wiggle] Ha-ya! [kick]
I totally wish I had it on video. What floors me these days is the amount of actual conversing that she can do. She still has her three-yr-old moments (the whining, oh, the whining!) but she's become quite the little lady.

3 comments:

jwk said...

ha ha ha! she is really good at conversing and it is a lot of fun. such a personality! i have a feeling the next time ESK and GMK hang out, ESK is going to follow her cuz around like a puppy dog.

ekang said...

i can just picture her doing the bum-wiggle and the kick! too cute!

yellowinter said...

hehe, i can just imagine the kick and bum wiggle. :) she's gonna take that karate class after all, eh? ;)

Post a Comment