Monday, March 08, 2010

Happy 2 for #2

Yesterday was AJK's 2nd Birthday! She's finally the age she's been acting for the past few months. I don't know if that makes sense. Not only did the "terrible two" phase start much earlier, she says all sorts of words- even some complete sentences (three words, but still!) and she's been picking out her own clothes. I sound like such a proud mama... I am.

Here she is telling me that she doesn't want to watch the Barbie movie currently playing. She would rather see Shark Tales, instead. Yeah, it gets a little ridiculous.


Happy Birthday AJK!

5 comments:

jwk said...

love it! she's so lovable. shark tales? i don't think i ever saw that one... is it scary?

RBK said...

not scary, really. but she's kinda too young to be afraid of sharks just yet.

vivian said...

omg i feel like i missed out on her childhood already!!! can't wait to see her!!!

ekang said...

happy belated to AJK!

Beannie's Log said...

A very belated happy birthday to AJK! I haven't been on blogs for awhile and am catching up!

Post a Comment