Monday, March 07, 2011

Cousin Time!

We recently took a week to go visit my sister's family. It was school vacation for the older girls, so we took advantage and did a lot of fun things together. The kids bickered, as expected, but still generally got along and had a good time... even if my #1 won't admit it!
At the zoo:

At the science museum:



At the jumpy/slide place (check out the rule-breaking moves):



Oh yeah, they definitely had fun:


3 comments:

jwk said...

sigh... i miss them. i can't believe #1 won't admit she had a blast. hello...."this is the BEST DAY EVER!" didn't she say that at one point?

Allie said...

What a blessing to have cousins all around the same ages. What fun they must have!!!

Juliet Striving For Me said...

This is an awesome blog. I read about your daughters tenacity. I think I could use some of her tenacity in my journey.

Post a Comment