Tidbits of my life- for those who miss me, know me, want to know me, or all of the above.
Monday, March 07, 2011
Happy Magical 3!
Happy Birthday to my #2 who said today, "I waked up and I turned three!"
She is my sweet, lover of candy, princesses, and all things girly. She is my mini-me in personality (a little scary) and makes us smile and laugh every day.
aw! happy birthday A!!! Can't believe she's three already. Jadyn said a couple days ago that she wanted to see GMK. How sad she was that she couldn't see her because of the snowstorm. So cute!
5 comments:
happy birthday little A! i miss hearing her little squeaky voice in my house! "I CAN'T SEE"
She's my cutie pie!
aw! happy birthday A!!! Can't believe she's three already. Jadyn said a couple days ago that she wanted to see GMK. How sad she was that she couldn't see her because of the snowstorm. So cute!
Too cute...happy belated birthday!
Happy belated birthday AK!
Post a Comment