Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Things I am Loving

Some things I've been loving recently:

I recently got my Maclaren stroller detailed here.  Our stroller is about 8 years old and it looked it.  I was debating on throwing it away because it was too gross for #3 to sit in, but a friend told me about Stroller Spa.  I dropped the Maclaren off at a pickup location and got it back a week later looking BRAND NEW.  I'm not kidding- aside from the wheels, it looked like I had just purchased the stroller.


This is a new product from Arbonne (as of 9/1/13).  It's Arbonne's "pure, safe, and beneficial" (our motto) answer to skin that can benefit from Retinol products... that's almost everyone.  I have cystic acne, which has just started to resurface after having my nice "pregnancy and nursing" skin for a year.  Well, it is amazing how fast my spots go through their normally painful, ugly, and uglier phases since being on Genius.  And it's also making my skin more even-toned!  


I'm late to jump on the bandwagon with this book.  Because I work out of my home, I didn't think a book about women in corporate America would benefit me in any way- but I was wrong.  Not only is it just an interesting read because I am a woman, it has invaluable tidbits for those raising girls- not direct parenting information, per se, but little nuggets of wisdom that I'd like to pass onto my girls.  I want my girls to have and use all the tools they have available to them when they start looking at career-paths.  

1 comment:

jwk said...

That stroller spa sounds awesome!! Now what I really need is a carseat spa!

Post a Comment