Friday, August 16, 2013

Origami shenanigans

We just got back from our annual trip to Vail.  So fun!  Except I forgot how exhausting it is to travel with an infant.  They just don't sleep very well in their portable cribs!  My lip broke out in three cold sores the second day we were there- not so pretty for me.

These are not Vail pictures, but I wanted to share...

#1 has been really into origami.  It's actually pretty cool what she can make.  But, she's banned from it now because it had become her "world" and she stopped listening to her parents because she was so absorbed in it all the time!  How geeky is that?  I'm sure we'll laugh about it when she's an adult that her punishment for not listening to us was that she was banned from folding square paper.

#2 is getting better at swimming...  it's actually cute to see her front crawl and breath to the side like her big sister.  Here she is her trying to spray me with water.  Our little prankster.
#3.  She's growing by leaps and bounds.  It's amazing how time flies with your 3rd kid.  Lately, she's been kissing her family members when we say "bbo bbo".  And she started playing peekaboo by putting her hands on her face (not necessarily on her eyes) and pulling them down while grinning from ear to ear.  She is mistaken as a boy almost daily by strangers and her sisters emphatically correct them- I almost feel bad for these people... almost.


1 comment:

jwk said...

I had no idea you still updated this! oh my look at the QT pie! Elise was just saying at dinner today that she needed to get to know her cousin Chloe. We told her we would work on making that happen. lol.

Post a Comment