It's our 10 Year Anniversary. How crazy is that?
While we were in Vail attending one of hubby's conference informal get-togethers, I found myself saying, "wow, there are some young kids here!" And I immediately grimaced because that's such an old-person thing to say. I'm sure people thought we were SO young when we got married.... because we were!!!
To celebrate, we'll be going out to dinner.
We'll also be taking a trip, just the two of us. I'm not sure when or where, but I swear it'll happen before our 11th Anniversary! I have to wean #3 and figure out babysitting, logistics, etc. I was just telling hubs that I don't feel like I've really gone on a vacation since before we had kids. Vacations with children are just NOT relaxing. So, something to look forward to!
To celebrate, we'll be going out to dinner.
We'll also be taking a trip, just the two of us. I'm not sure when or where, but I swear it'll happen before our 11th Anniversary! I have to wean #3 and figure out babysitting, logistics, etc. I was just telling hubs that I don't feel like I've really gone on a vacation since before we had kids. Vacations with children are just NOT relaxing. So, something to look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment