Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Arbonne 28-Day Healthy Living Bootcamp: Day 7

Almost a week under my belt, and I think I need just that- a belt!  I've lost 4 lbs, am definitely less bloated, and I think my skin looks better (more on that later).  The other night, I stayed up to finish a book I couldn't put down.  The next morning, I was a wreck.  But, honestly, that was the only day that I felt really tired.  The Fizz Sticks have been keeping me going!

I've been sticking to the provided mealplan, for the most part.  So chicken fajitas without the flour tortilla, hearty vegetable soup, "dirty" rice with shrimp.  All delicious!  Yesterday, I was in a pickle and had nothing prepared and, well, didn't feel like cooking.  So while at Trader Joe's, I picked up a pre-cooked turkey breast.  Dinner was turkey and some roasted broccoli.  I supplemented the kids' dinner with some easy cheese tortellini.  Voila!

I've been on a protein smoothie discovery journey.  The last go-around, I did alot of shakes and stuck with frozen berries.  Our favorite was actually green apple, with cinnamon and vanilla protein.  I still really like that one!  The other day, though, I tried frozen strawberries with lime juice, basil, spinach, and vanilla protein.  Loved it!  Another one I'll definitely so again is chocolate protein with GF rolled oats, almond butter, and ice.  It tastes like something that's not very good for you.... which is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment