We were in Philly this past weekend. Whenever we go, it seems to snow there. Anyway, we had a ton of fun hanging out with friends and family. My only complaint is that we always try to fit in way too much and end up running around all over the place.
On Friday we went to see David Kim play a concerto with the orchestra. It was wonderful! The baby was going nuts in my belly through the entire 2nd movement. On Saturday I attended a baby shower- lots of women and children. I envy mom's (and aunts or teachers) that can understand baby gibberish. I try so hard to understand because I want to be able to communicate with these poor children who are pouring their hearts out, but it just sounds like a bunch of goobly-gook to me. All they want is to be understood! It was fun to hang out and talk like girlie girls.
Saturday night, we celebrated my sister's birthday. It was nice. After dinner we played ping pong in the basement. We haven't played ping pong in years and years- me and my older sister kicked butt. Everyone was impressed by my pregnant agility... and to think how good I'd be if I wasn't pregnant. Just call me Forrest.
No comments:
Post a Comment