Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Straight Again

I went to my old hair stylist today and got my hair straightened back to its old self. All I can say is ..... Ahhhhhhh! There's something about parading around with curly hair that, in retrospect, made me feel "not in my skin." But maybe it's because it looked crappy 90% of the time.

KCK is coming back from SF tomorrow morning. I can't wait, since we've barely been able to speak because of the time difference. He always ended up calling when I was sleeping, and I called him whenever he was in a meeting. GMK misses her poppa, too. She hasn't been sleeping as well... I'd like to think it's because she senses that her father is away. Well... maybe I'm hoping and when he comes back she'll sleep better.

Last night my old friend LC came over to see the baby. It looks like she'll be getting married within the next year.... I'm so extremely happy for her! But, alas, weddings are a tricky thing. I think everyone should just toss out all preconceived notions of what their wedding should be like- 'cause 9 times out of 10, it ain't happening! There are way too many people's feelings to consider even though it's supposed to be "your day."

No comments:

Post a Comment