GMK was baptized today. She was so good through it all. Our pastor said that he was going to use a "generous amount of water" so we were tempted to dress her up in a bathing suit, just for kicks. We didn't, of course. Anyway, we can now consider her part of our spiritual family in Christ. I think baptisms are cool- a real expression of church community.
KCK's family and my mother attended the baptism service with us. It was soooooooo long because they did communion today, too. I felt bad because KCK's mother probably didn't understand most of the service, and our two nieces were bored out of their minds. My sister-in-law didn't look very happy either and pretty much bolted after the service. Not sure what was up there.
Have I mentioned that we broke our digital camera, so we're using KCK's old 35-mm? So, no more sharing pictures online unless I send the film to an online photo service and they post them online.... very slow process (I sent a roll a week ago and have yet to receive anything.) We're going to have to get a new camera... any suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment