It's a Lovely Fall Day. The temperature has finally cooled down a bit. I was wondering when that would finally happen- I mean this is New England- it's supposed to be chilly, right?
We went for a walk today to the library because a couple books I requested were available for me. Have I mentioned that the library system here is great? I requested a book from another library 3 days ago, and I got it today. I think that's pretty cool.
GMK has started to roll every which way and to shimmy her body in different directions (not on purpose.) So, we'll leave her in her crib face-up on the right side of her crib, and then we'll find her face down on the other side of the crib with her face looking out towards the door of her room. She is also soon going to outgrow her carseat, so I ordered a convertible one (rear-facing to front-facing) from Babystyle. I got the Britax Marathon... it got great reviews from people and it holds kids up to 60 lbs. We'll see.
I finally got my car washed and detailed- it's probably been 9 months since we've washed the car, and we've never cleaned the inside, so it was pretty gross. I found a guy who picks up the car and drops it off when he's done. Great, huh? Anyway, he's this toothless dude who actually goes by the name "Spin." He kind of caught me off guard when he came to the door- he and GMK gave each other their toothless grins.
No comments:
Post a Comment