
Time flies when your kid's got a cold... it's not that bad, really, but it definitely affects everything. I feel like there were boogers everywhere all week- on her sheets, all over her face, in her hair, on her toys, clothes, etc. She couldn't breathe through her nose and she refused to let us aspirate- she has very quick evasive maneuvers. Other than the snots, though, she was in a pretty good mood for a sick little girl. The picture above, I'm pretty sure the Cheerio was stuck to a boogie on her face. :O
We just got back from a quick trip to NYC. Everyone got such a poor night of sleep... I think next time we'll have to get a hotel room. But we had fun seeing my sisters and just hanging out. It was GMK's first train ride... she was a trooper through the 4 hours down and back. Again, it's great to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment