Happy Valentine's Day y'all. We don't celebrate it... it used to bother me alot when I never had a boyfriend on the dreaded day. But I think some time in college I realized that I would prefer more spontaneous expressions of love. The only requirement KCK needs to fulfill is to buy me chocolate after the day has passed. Heh heh.... Godiva, 50% off baby!
Yeah, I definitely eat too much chocolate. That's what the gym membership is for :P
In light of the recent snow, I decided to put GMK in one of her snowsuits (she has four... yes, four.) She hates it because she can't move around very well, but it keeps her warm and she looks so cute.

2 comments:
yes, indeed. she looks so cute~ :)
i agree about your v day assessment. if i liked chocolate, i probably would do the same thing. 50% off, eh? hmmm.... ;)
oh my gosh B she has gotten so adorable!!!! this is Mia... hope you are doing well. just visited Philly/State college last week and enjoyed the snow immensely!! how many feet did you get in Btown? Hope you and KC are doing well and are being truly blessed... i'm out here in LA slugging it out in the warmish weather... God bless!
Post a Comment