I'm addicted to decaf coffee.
Huh? Decaf, you say?
Yes, it's true. I was quite the caffeine queen before I was pregnant.... morning coffee followed by atleast one DC (diet Coke) later in the day and then maybe a pick-me-up coffee later in the afternoon. The actual amount of caffeine consumed wasn't all that much, but my day sure as heck didn't really start until I had my morning cup of coffee. While pregnant, I started drinking decaf coffee every once in a while; and after I had GMK, it became an every other day habit. The floodgates opened, however, when my sister-in-law gave me a 5 lb bag of Dunkin' Donuts decaf beans that she won at a golf outing (she's a caffeinated drinker... you know what I mean :P) Now, every day, I fill the pot up to the little number '4,' which makes a little more than 2 mugs of decaf coffee.... it really just makes my day.
On an Olympic note. I'm so sad that Michelle Kwan had to drop out of the Games... she never got her gold medal! We were watching the pairs short program last night (yes, KCK will deny it, but I think he's pretty into it) and I decided that we are going to let GMK try figure skating. It's just so pretty to watch. I guess we have to wait a bit until she can atleast walk, though, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment