Sunday, May 14, 2006

Going for the Gold

I don't know what it is about rainy days that makes me so sleepy and feeling like I just woke up all day. It's been raining all week- it's starting to get depressing. It's like we're catching up on all our lack of precipitation during a ten-day stint.

Today, GMK picked her first booger. Her daddy calls it "going for the gold." She had been randomly sticking her finger up her left nostril for some time, but nothing ever came out.... until today. Out came her finger and with it, a whopper of a boogie. I would have taken a picture to capture the moment, but I left my camera in Philly the last time I was there. JWK, if you're reading this, please send my camera!

3 comments:

Beannie's Log said...

Ugh, Nathan just started doing that too. He would just stick his finger in his nose and try to "dig". It's funny bcs Nathan would laugh too while he's doing it. Dan says he learned that from his mommy, but I say it's the other way around. :)

yellowinter said...

thanks for sparing us with the pix. as great as that moment would have been. :)
i need to see this little munchkin again. miss her~

Anonymous said...

hahaha, how funny. she is quite talented. an early booger digger.
hope your house wasn't affected much by all the rain.

and oh yes, happy belated mother's day!

Post a Comment