Thursday, June 29, 2006

Square Movie

I just watched Washington Square. It's a period film.... I usually like them, but I absolutely hated this one. It's about a young girl who falls in love with a very good-looking, but poor man. I don't know when it came out, but Jennifer Garner was in it as a minor character. Anyway, don't watch it!

----------------
Yesterday I went to Borders and bought a bunch of books. I wanted to read "The Devils Wears Prada" before I saw the movie. I got suckered into their "buy 3 get 1 free" deal. I hate spending money on books, especially when there's a perfectly fine library just down my street. But when I enter one of those gargantuan bookstores that smell like sweet coffee and baked goods, I just can't help but flip through the pages of the fantastically fresh books. I end up paying full price for these books that will end up just taking up clutter-space in my house. Anyway, I'll let you know if any of these books are worth reading.

1 comment:

yellowinter said...

i've been better about it, but yeah, i have a little addiction when it comes to books.
just read "the devil...," which was pretty entertaining. true to chick lit style.
what else did you get? if i haven't read it, can i borrow? ;)

Post a Comment