----------------------------
We had some human visitors over the weekend, as well. They were much more welcome than the fleas were. The McG family came up from Philly to check out our sleepy town. It was a ton of fun and I got to do stuff that I've been wanting to do and just not finding the time/reason to. We took a Duck Tour- highly recommend it! Our guide showed us most of the historic sites in town. I had forgotten my American history and was glad to get a refresher. We also went to the beach... where hubs threatened to beat up the parking lot attendant. You'll have to ask him about it. I now know that GMK does not like the sand. She would cry everytime you put her on it.

I also got to eat sushi with AM... something I rarely do since hubs doesn't eat it. And I got to see a movie! It was the Lake House with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves... not that great, but it was just nice to sit in a theater eating overpriced Sour Patch Kids.
GMK had so much fun with JM and EM. We discovered that she's really feisty... don't mess with her! She would scowl and push away anyone that tried to take her toys from her... usually it was J, who's the same age. G wanted to use her friend as a walker at one point. It was so funny- she'd hold onto J's back and follow her choo-choo train style. J didn't think it was so funny, though.
All in all, it was a great time. The McG family is more than welcome to come stay with us anytime. Sorry you all had to share a room- I know G wouldn't have been as good as your kids were about it. Oh, and sorry about the fleas and my crazy cleaning :P I swear I don't usually vacuum like a madwoman before dinner time.
2 comments:
Sounds like you all had a good time! Mmmm, sushi...so you still haven't gotten KCK to eat any seafood?!! Did he try that sweet salmon recipe? :)
Yeah, N doesn't seem to like to share either and he loves taking toys away from other kids! I have to remind myself that he's not capable of sharing yet and won't understand that concept until later.
oh, i LOVE these pictures~ i'm so sad that i didn't get to hang out!!! :(
Post a Comment