Tuesday, August 29, 2006

GMK Fix

At the urging of some friends and family members, I am posting a couple of pictures of GMK. Here's your GMK fix, folks.

Here's GMK at her grandparents' house in Philly.




And here's one of her in the dress my mother and I made. I knit the top, and my mom added the skirt. It's too big, so she'll be wearing it next year.

9 comments:

goh said...

Cute pics! She's so adorable...

Remind me to tell you the story about your dad and his hysterical "Russian" comment.

jwk said...

at long last! love the goggles picture! ha ha ha! she's a nerd in training!

Anonymous said...

hey there... oh i miss you guys. when will you guys be down again? it's a shame, we should really take a trip up there some time. hugs and kisses for the little one. <3 esther

Beannie's Log said...

She's getting to be a big girl now!! Too cute!

I like the dress you and your mom made....very pretty!

I love the picture with the glasses....D also put his glasses on N and took a picture...I freaked out bcs I said I didn't want his eyes to get messed up, but he said it was ok. :)

Jin C said...

Ooh pics of Dr. Kim! I love your dad!! Tell your parents I said HI!

yellowinter said...

LOVE the picture with the glasses. and i love the dress you knit! you'll have to teach me the scalloped edging once i can pick up my needles again.

Anonymous said...

oh MY! you knitted that?? is this a recent hobby or have you been doing this sort of thing for a while. you are totally into this loving mother thing.

pictures are adorable. looking forward to meeting little GMK.

Annibelle said...

Hahaha... she's so funny! Looks like she's been eating her fruitie-Os in every pic (judging by the face she's making... I remember that face quite well!)

Hope you're well...

jsk said...

Love the pic with grandpa! Dress is stylin'! You and your mom are both so talented. I remember my mom making me dresses when I was in elementary school...warm memories as I'm sure they will be for GMK too.

Post a Comment