Monday, September 04, 2006

Pat on the Back

Three weeks ago, I set up one of my friends with another friend. I knew they'd atleast get along because they share very similar interests. I also knew that he would like the way she looked (most guys do,) and had a feeling that she might think he is decent -looking (tall, fit, full head of hair.) I kept it a secret from her that it was a set-up because she would have freaked out and acted all uncomfortable- I'm such a good liar, it's scary.
Long story, short, they totally hit it off and saw each other the next weekend (last wknd) and then this weekend, too. Did I mention they live 4 hours apart? I'm patting myself on the back for a match well-made. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! thank you for your words of encouragement. vision, stength and courage - the prayer of my heart.

jwk said...

hee hee! finally! congrats! you conquered vjp's infamous pickiness!

yellowinter said...

mmm... i was just about to ask if the friend in question was seen at church this weekend with you. i see... didn't pay attention to the guy though. darn. :) a HUGE pat on the back. i've tried the set-up couple times and failed miserably.

Anonymous said...

good job shbock! hehe.

Post a Comment