You're sitting on a plane and you look over the aisle and to your dismay you see.... dun dun dun dun [ominous music playing].... a baby! You think, should I move my seat to be further away from this potential hazard? But you look around and see that it's a pretty full flight and there isn't an empty seat in sight. You stay put. You hear the baby start to wimper as soon as the plane takes off. Sure enough, by the end of the flight the baby is screaming her head off. You look over at the baby's mom and she is sweating as she tries to keep the baby in her arms while rummaging through her bag to find something to distract the baby (who is also sweating.) It's obvious from the stains down the front of the baby's t-shirt and the gooey mess around her mouth that she has already gone through several different types of snacks. This baby wants freedom and she's going to scream at the top of her lungs until she gets it. Don't parents know not to bring babies onto planes unless they're going to behave?!
Guess who had a bad flight today. I'm exhausted.
The good news, however, is that the security lines were a breeze. I was expecting to wait in line forever, but it was actually quicker than the last few times I have flown. But it did kind of stink that I didn't have my lip balm for my inevitably chapped lips. And I had to throw away the Diet Pepsi that I barely got 2 sips out of before I boarded the plane.
5 comments:
man... now i'm scared. L and i are heading out to LA next weekend! i hope we're not that mom and baby.
i hope you still come to visit me and SK in SF!
no one's responded to my book tagging... wanna be my tag-ee?
ok don't hurt me, but i book tagged you... : ) you seem to be quite a reader these days. post your answers and tag 5 people.
did you have the magic food (Korean rice cake) with you?
You poor thing. I'm sweating just thinking about what you went through...
Post a Comment