Monday, October 02, 2006

Bald and Beautiful

Hubs is back from Asia. Every so often, I look at him and I do a double take. I'm sure I'll get used to it, though. Surprisingly, GMK is totally fine with it. She is genuinely much happier now that daddy's back at home. So am I.


6 comments:

Allie said...

OMG! That's so funny. He doesn't look that bad. I know why he really shaved his head... to be like my brother, albert. ha ha ha

So glad he came home safely and that he was touched by the spirit.

Love that picture of Ella laughing. She looks like daddy.

yellowinter said...

GMK is such a good baby. ok. not such a baby anymore. :) did i tell you what a treat it is for me to see you guys on sundays? :)
yes, KCK has a nicely-shaped head to pull that off. :) and love that picture of her with daddy. precious~

Beannie's Log said...

I can't believe he actually did it! Not bad....not everybody can pull that off. :)

GMK genuinely looks happy....so cute!

jwk said...

awww.... they do look happy together again! wow, i can't believe he actually did it! but he looks good. can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Anonymous said...

she's amazing! i'm so sad that you go to citylife now... not b/c you go there, but b/c we're not there anymore!!!! booooOoooOOOO!!!

vivian said...

it's funny seeing gabriella's recation to seeing herself. hahaha!! it's a beautiful thing!

Post a Comment