Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Best Pie on Earth


I forgot to post this picture yesterday. We used a recipe from Williams-Sonoma (off of the pie pan packaging.) VP insisted that we make the crust. I would have been perfectly content purchasing a pre-made Pillsbury. But I'm so glad we made it from scratch (OK, so VP did the actual "making"... I just rolled) because it was sooooooo yummy! We had a slice while it was still warm from the oven with some ice cream. Sooooooo good.

8 comments:

yellowinter said...

that looks amazing!

Beannie's Log said...

Yum, that looks so good! Impressive...It looks like the best pie in the world! :)

jwk said...

are you sure you didn't just paste that picture from the Williams Sonoma online catalog? yum!

Annibelle said...

MMM... But, you know, anything sandwiched between to layers of flaky, buttery (drool) crust is bound to be the BEST!

Haha... I shall go have a slice of pumpkim pie now...

And, yes, the haircut IS that bad!!! I would take photos and send them to you but I'm afraid it might: a.) break my digicam or b.) traumatize GMK (if she were to set her sights on it). But, eh... mullets are supposed to be fun, right? (Business in the front and PARTAY in the back!)

Allie said...

YUMMY!!! You better have one hot and ready to be eaten when I come up to see you! :P

Ugh! that just looks to yummy...

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute. I think I saw that picture in a catalog somewhere! Mmmmmmmm....looks good. Me thinks me goin' to ask Beannie to make one for meeeee. Not sure I'd eat it though...Just keeeding....

vivian said...

we are apple pie GENIUSES!!!! next up.. pumpkin pie perhaps? did becky mention that you made a kick ass butternut squash soup?? YUM.

yellowinter said...

i'd like to be invited on your next pie day. i'll play with GMK while you masters are at work, and then play taster. how's that? ;) hey, are we still on for wednesday?

Post a Comment