Through it all, though, GMK has been in good spirits. Some new things she's doing lately:
- She's been saying what sounds like a cross between "Die" and "Day" for a few days. I realized yesterday that she's trying to say, "OK." When I say, "OK?" She nods her head and goes, "Die-ay."
- She has learned how to blow her little stuffed-up nose. It's really cute (ignoring the snots.)
- She's been requesting songs. In the past, I would just break out in whichever song that came to my head first. But now, she does the "wheels on the bus" hand motions if she wants to sing that song... or the "itsy-bitsy spider" hand motions... or she says "ee-i-o" if she wants to sing Old MacDonald. Demanding little girl.
- This one, she's not really "doing" anything, but it's new: I trimmed her hair yesterday. It was starting to look a little too mullet-ish. KCK says she totally looks like a boy now (more than before)... but I disagree. Once I get a picture of it, I'll post it up.
5 comments:
J has been sick too. Coughing and wheezing... I kept bothering albert to listen to her lungs with his stethoscope like 20 times a day. he's probably happy to go back to the hospital, this week. It's awful when they are sick, right?
That is so adorable that GMK requests songs. AW! I miss her. Post a picture of her new haircut soon. :)
yes, i'll be anxiously awaiting her picture. :)
hope she'll be feeling better soon. poor thing...
i bet she'll be a great singer and/or musician. does she ever stop people from singing if they're out of tune? ethan used to do that when he was little. :)
poor lil' GMK! and poor mom! although, sounds like GMK's being awfully cute! uhm-ma told me about how she bows to the computer too when she sees pics of her grandpa. ha ha ha!
i'm going to miss you guys during the holidays this year. send more pics soon!
So cute!! GMK and N can get together and request songs from us...he also does the itsy bitsy spider hand motions and sings EIEIO.
Hope she's feeling better...can't wait for more pics.
Is she better yet?? Thank goodness for learning how to blow the nose!!
Post a Comment