
The kitchen continues to come together, but I'm not taking anymore pics until there are more significant improvements... maybe when the countertop comes tomorrow. It's still going pretty smoothly, but every once in a while there's a little bump in the road where we have to haggle with someone over the inevitable $$. I hate doing it... I'm discovering just how non-confrontational I am. But in this case, it's mostly because I have to see these guys every single day until they are done and I'm not good at separating business from how I feel about someone.
So, for instance, I really really really dislike those United Airlines people that treated us so rudely at the airport... and whoever made up their policies. By the way, I got a form letter response back from them- it made me feel soooooo unspecial and ignored. But I guess I didn't expect much more than that.
7 comments:
i can't believe you guys have snow... but what a cute picture! the snowman turned out nice. remember the snowpeople daddy used to make for us? they were half dirt/grass and half snow? i remember being slightly disappointed by how they turned out.... ha ha ha!
that is the cutest little snowman i've ever seen in my entire life!!!! i wonder what gabriella thought of it.. maybe a little thinner here, pack a little more snow over there.. hehe..
That is a very cute snowman. GMK looks so grown up. Can you believe she'll be 2, soon? WOw, time flies...
I can't believe we got snow in March...hopefully this is the last one. That snowman is sooo cute!
that's a great father/daughter shot.
what a cute little snowman for a little one! wow, still getting snow storms?? ah, i miss having snow days and getting the day or half-day off work. :( but won't complain too much since we've been having beautiful sunny days here.
what a lovely picture~
Post a Comment